Dr. G. Clotaire Rapaille is an internationally known expert in Marketing, Cultural Archetype Discoveries, Creativity and Innovation. His unique approach to marketing combines a psychoanalyst’s depth of analysis with a businessman’s attention to practical concerns.
He has written more than fourteen books.
His most popular book, The Culture Code was #9 on the best seller list of Business week and has been translated in twelve languages.
Dr. Rapaille’s technique for market research has grown out of his work in the areas of psychology, social psychology, psychoanalysis and cultural anthropology. His work is an extension of the work done by many of the great scholars of the twentieth century, including Jung, Laing, Levi-Strauss, and Ruth Benedict.
Dr. Rapaille’s work for the past 20 years led him to develop a new process for understanding how we are imprinted for the first time by what he calls the Logic of Emotion, which is the code for each Cultural Archetype within the collective unconscious of a given culture.
Dr. Rapaille’s world travels, a term in the diplomatic corps, and extensive marketing research on product and brand archetypes for international corporations, have given him a fresh perspective on American and global business and the interactions among the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
He is fluent in English, French, and Spanish.
Because of all this Dr. Rapaille is a sought-after lecturer on creativity, communication and cultural literacy.
Doctorat, Psychologie Sociale Sciences Po Diplôme de Sciences Politiques et Sociales Université de Paris – Sorbonne Licencié Es Lettres
- “Analyse des pratiques médicales et des croyances relatives à la maladie et aux soins dans quinze communautés nicaraguayennes”
Certificats d’études supérieures:
- Psychologie de l’enfant et de l’adolescent
- Psychologie Sociale
- Psychophysiologie Générale
- Psychophysiologie Comparée
Certificat d’études littéraires générales:
Dr. Rapaille has lectured / taught at:
- Sorbonne University, Paris, France
- St. Ignace, Antwerp, Belgium
- Esade, Barcelona, Spain
- INSEAD/CEDP, Fountainbleau, France
- Thomas Jefferson College’ Grand Valley State University, Michigan, USA
- CPSI, New York State University, Buffalo, NY, USA
- University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA), USA
- HEC/ISA (Business School), Paris et Jouy en Josas, France
- UNAN, Managua, Nicaragua